Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools

The boys have always loved April Fools tricks.  Usually we do something food related (Tricky Tacos), but I was fresh out of ideas and enthusiasm this year.  Then I remembered that I told the boys they would get their Easter baskets when they got back from Mississippi so I decided to fix up some faux treats.
 

In the interest of equality, everyone got the same thing: three paper eggs and a chocolate-colored bunny.  There may or may not have been quivering chins from the eldest son.

I quickly explained what day it was and there were real baskets to be found; all was well.


Can children who are allergic also enjoy an Easter bunny?  Thanks to Indie Candy, yes, they can.  I splurge once a year on these safe treats because everyone should have the pleasure of biting off a rabbit's ears!

1 comment: