Monday, August 8, 2016

Planning Ahead

Lately there have been conversations in which Jonathan shared with me his dreams of the future.  A couple of weeks ago we were driving home late one night and I asked him to talk to me so I wouldn't fall asleep so he proceeded to tell me, "When I get married and have children, I am going to have a boy and call him 'Junior.'  And then I will have a girl baby and name her 'Violet.'  And then I will have another boy and name him 'Bob' and then another girl and name her 'Lily.'" 


In continuation of the theme, Jonathan announced this morning that when he gets married, he is going to take his wife to the Penguin Post Office (in Antactica).  "I will tell my wife to wear goggles because if your eyes water where it is really cold, your eyes will freeze."

It's going to take a special girl for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment