Saturday, June 28, 2014

LEGO City: Chapel of Love

I can't explain why there has been a rash of discussions regarding weddings at our house this month, but apparently it is quite the fascinating subject. 


The Bride (wearing a plastic gown appliqued with a wolf) and the Groom (in his police uniform)
Jonathan periodically worries about who he is going to marry. 

Note the lovely stained glass window behind the couple
 We've had lengthy discussions about how he can't marry me or Josie,


and Stephen wisely pointed out that he can only marry a girl or they couldn't have a baby. 

The red pieces are rose petals (though I'm not sure who is doing the tossing)
 He's narrowed it down to one little girl and I've warned her mother;


and I have been charged with driving them after they tie the knot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment