Monday, April 8, 2013

Project Week

Since I wasn't distracted by blogs and websites due to internet/phone issues last week, I had a chance to complete some tasks around the house.  Taking advantage of the stash of diapers in our garage, I created a masterpiece of stacked boards out of Harm's Way (a.k.a., Jonathan) that eventually got painted. 

Andrew thinks bike-riding requires too much effort; Matthew likes his until his pedals fall off; Stephen just acquired a hand-me-down bike but the wobbles worry him.  While I painted, I suggested that they practice so that they could have their own NASCAR races.  That was the trick, and from then on, they were hooked.

The result of this burst of energy?

Two new valances/curtains

An organized closet for The Dormitory

Painted baseboards

No comments:

Post a Comment