Saturday, January 17, 2015

Soaking in the Sun

Over the last couple of years, I've come to recognize the power of SAD: seasonal affective disorder.  Constant gloom and dreariness combined with cooped up kids leads to mentally gray days.  So when the sun comes out, make the most of it.


We headed to Chickamauga to stretch our legs and explore more fields and cannons.


The enemies were quickly located and eliminated with a barrage of gunshot.




Our fearless leader remembered the map and compass and passed on his navigational skills to the boys.




The girls got prime seats for most the of the hike.







My favorite image of the day, however, was of Jonathan.


As we arrived, we met some friends from church, and the first thing Jonathan said was, "I look like I have five eyes but really I just have two" as then proceeded to rip of his hat.




Then he went skipping across the field without a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment