Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Photo Project: Day 17

"You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry.
You'd better not pout I'm telling you why.
Santa Claus is comin' to town."
 
 
I couldn't resist taking a shot of this meltdown even if it isn't the best quality photo.  I don't remember what set her off, but the day really hadn't been so bad.  I rallied the troops for a trip to Sam's where I was asked an untold number of times, "Are they all yours?" 
 
Here was another exchange:
 
Older lady to the kids:  Is Santa coming to your house?
Jonathan:  Well, Santa is not even real!
Older Lady:  You know if you don't believe in Santa you will get underwear in your stocking.
Matthew:  Well, we already did get underwear.
 
Too true.  Underwear and socks are staple stocking stuffers at our house.
 
 
After hearing Jonathan's nasty cough this morning I'm thinking that letting the kids share a drink was a poor parental decision.  At least I had my own!


And last but not least, we got to hear the geriatric Santa's toot their own horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment