Saturday, November 30, 2013

Washing Machines

I may not have an indoor laundry room, but I am very thankful for my washing machine
(and my mother's, in this case).
 
 
The kids had an acute case of cabin fever so I sent them outside.
I completely forgot that the lot was also a construction site and there was melted snow,
the combination of which equals MUD.
 
Josie often looks like a ragamuffin anyway, but stuck in the mud, she looked downright pitiful.
 
 
She was extricated and my dear father washed her boots clean.
 
And speaking of stuck?

 
While the hinterlands may have bowling, there is no cable so the guys were forced to get the games on Wi-Fi.  The iPhone was a couple of minutes behind which proved beneficial as we got to see the end of the Alabama-Auburn game twice.  Even this lukewarm fan was excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment