Friday, November 22, 2013

Dining Out

We don't get to eat out very often
 
 
so it was quite a treat for Jonathan to take me to visit our local dining establishment for a very merry unbirthday today.
 
 
There was  table for 2 but we chose a larger table
 
 
for our party of 3.
 
 
Being quite the gentleman, he placed our order.
 
 
 "I would like Fish on a Dish."
 
Not available.
  

"Then I will have Steak and Kidney Pie."
 
All out.
 
 
 "Then I will just have Roast Beef and three beers."
 
 
Stephen carefully took the order and passed it to the Chef.
 
 
We even got to eat by candlelight.
 
 
Unfortunately, the restaurant was short-lived.   The business was quickly shut down after the server body-slammed a patron for peering into the kitchen.
 
 
and the Chef/Owner was concerned about the cost of the lighting.
 
So thankful I took the time to play today.

No comments:

Post a Comment