Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to the Grind

If detoxing from vacation isn't hard enough on its own, we decided to throw in resuming studies, too.  Personally, I'm setting my expectations kinda low to begin with by settling for B's and C's (vitamins and caffeine are a mom's best friends).
 

All my good intentions to make some rudimentary plans while traveling came to nothing.  But a friend once told me, she doesn't use curricula that requires planning; she just picks books where she can do the next thing.  We've got that covered but I still like a gameplan (even though it never works out!).


My afternoon planning time has been curtailed by a certain young lady with charming smiles and witty interjections.  I'd much rather kiss these cheeks than create a detailed agenda for the year; it'll all come together anyway but these baby days fly by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment