Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Breathing Room

In addition to not having started a quilt yet, I realized last week that I had really made no preparations for baby.  Zero.  Zilch.  Nada.


Not that much is needed.  We have onesies: neutral, boy, and girl.  We picked up a car seat this weekend.  And for good measure, I bought a box of diapers.

Now math has never been my strong suit, but I figured I could count backwards from 40. 

What do you get when you assume???

I was delighted to discover that I had miscalculated weeks, and I have some extra time (at least that's what I'm banking on since there has yet to be a Hamill baby decide to arrive anywhere before and/or on the EDD).  With previous children, this would have sent me to the depths of despair, but for once, I am thrilled with a few extra days to plan and prep and enjoy the wonder of pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment