Monday, January 28, 2013

Puny

Apparently a new crud is making it's rounds through town, and this little girl is the latest victim.
 

Small group at our house Saturday night was cut short when she emptied her stomach several times; our friends were gracious enough to say, "It seems you're a little busy and have other things to attend to" when in fact they were inwardly declaring, "Let's get out fast before we catch it, too!"

Sunday was calm and restful so we headed to church at 5.  I didn't want to take any chances with the nursery so I strapped Josie to my chest and we paced the back of the room.  Just as the pastor launched into his sermon I heard an ominous cough.  I quickly located Doug and the crew and we oh-so-not-discreetly made our way out.

Today involved lots of sleep which made schooling a lot easier, but she's still not up to snuff.  Hopefully it's the last hoorah and she'll keep it to herself. 

A girl can always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment