Monday, January 14, 2013

Back in the Saddle

Happy New Year! 

It's a little belated, I know. 

Flu put me out of commission for at least a week, but I recovered just in time to tend to the ills of all my charges (Doug included).  We rang in the new year with fits of coughing and toasts of Robitussin and ibuprofen.  It wasn't exactly what I had planned.

2012 will forever serve as the year that I didn't wish my husband a happy birthday; I know he'll hold it against me for the rest of my life.  The kids sang, however, and Andrew made a card.  A week later he got a cake.

I think it was worth waiting for.

Everyone's back up to snuff, well, almost everyone (Doug's trying to get a cold but we're hoping he'll be selfish and keep it to himself).  Back to school, back to life, back to blogging.

Here's to a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment