Tuesday, December 11, 2012

DPP: Plan B

The photo is terrible, but you get the point.


I have been laboring over this dress for the past month in preparation for a wedding this weekend.  It's a bit too large; it may fit in another four years.  My mother talked some sense into me this morning and convinced me that it was a crazy idea to think that I could pleat, smock, and construct another dress in three days so we have moved on to Plan B.  It involved another trip to the fabric store  with all the children as well as calls to my mother and sister while there to get opinions on fabrics they could not see.  With a little *coaxing* that it really didn't matter and a round of Eeny-Meeny-Miney-Mo, we (namely, Stephen) made a choice and that was that.  Now for nap time, and the chance to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment