Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shape Up, Blogger!

Everywhere from everyone we are told that technology makes our lives easier; that x-gadget will improve your life dramatically; that a fruit-labeled device will make you tall, thin and happy.

It certainly hasn't been my experience lately. 

"Third-time is a charm"  (and I can personally attest to the pain-free exchange process at Best Buy) when it comes to buying a new computer.  It has been helpful for both playing and learning and even met with Doug's seal of approval.

Other areas, however, are causing me pain.

My external hard drive for instance?  The device that was supposed to keep everything safe?  It is no longer recognized by my computer (maybe they were un-friended) therefore putting four+ years worth of photos in limbo.

And Blogger?  We're still having photo issues (albeit different ones).  I guess it is true that you get what you pay for, but I really was hoping for something more.

So, dear readers, you will have to wait to see The Snail Whisperer in action; to witness the Random Shots from Life; to celebrate a Dear Boy's Birthday.

Maybe someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment