Monday, January 9, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust

For weeks now, there have been unwelcome guests in our home: strep germs.

Stephen was the first one to fall, followed a week later by Matthew, and another week later by Andrew.  We've kept the pediatrician and pharmacy hoppin'.

Unfortunately, I was the latest victim. 

Many kudos to Doug for stepping up to the role of Mr. Mom as I lay in a state of semi-consciousness, listening to happenings of the household.   Thankfully the fridge was stocked, and I do believe he may have even offered a fruit or vegetable instead of the usual meat & wheat.  There were no crises, everyone was pleasant, and the boys (and Josie) enjoyed a day with Dad. 

For his part, I've never seen Doug so happy to go to work on a Monday morning.  "I could never do what you do."  And I echo the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment